Dragonetti Brothers Landscaping, is looking for an ISA Certified Arborist to join the team. The ideal candidate is driven, self-directed, has a passion for plant care, expertise in tree and plant identification and outstanding customer service skills. This position is full-time, year-round. Salary will correspond with experience.
- Supervising Street Tree Contracts in Brooklyn & Queens
- Be on site during all work to direct and monitor the course of tree work
- Scheduling and coordinating tree crews
- Keep detailed records of on-site measurements and data
- Coordinate with government agencies, landscape crews and the public
- Provide on-site tree consultations / sales
- Inspect trees for hazardous conditions and insect, pest and disease issues. Prioritize and plan resolutions
- Visiting multiple sites daily
- ISA Certified Arborist
- Valid & Clean Driver’s License
- Must have hands-on knowledge of trees and ornamentals
- 2+ years experience
- Ability to prioritize task
- Strong interpersonal, communication (oral and written), organizational and problem-solving skills.
- High level of personal accountability, self-organization, autonomous and discipline.
Dragonetti Brothers Landscaping Nursery & Florist Inc.
Contact Name: Nick Dragonetti