Dragonetti Brothers Tree Service, is looking for a new Arborist-Sales professional to join their team. Sales areas to include New York City, Brooklyn and Queens while constantly expanding. The ideal candidate is driven, self-directed, has a passion for plant care, expertise in tree and plant identification and outstanding customer service skills. Please see responsibilities below:
- Service and grow current and prospective clients.
- Monitor landscapes and diagnose problems
- Set up crews, supervise work and handle all aspects of customer communication.
- Develop new business, prepare and present proposals and perform ongoing new job estimates.
- Must have hands-on knowledge of trees and ornamentals.
- ISA arborist certification
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Compensation based on experience.
This is a great time to be joining Dragonetti Brothers Tree Service. With brand new offices and equipment, ongoing training and advancement opportunities and a talented and supportive team, we are sure you will enjoy the work. This position is full-time, year-round and involves a mix of both office and on-site work. Salary will correspond with experience. If interested, please contact email@example.com.