Assistant Project Manager
Well-established, high-end residential landscape design/build/maintain company in New York City is a seeking candidate, who can assist in project management and drafting tasks.
Our breadth of services includes site analysis, site planning, design development, board submittals, construction documentation, bid procurement and overseeing projects. We are committed to developing long term client relationships from project inception to completion, so this position provides a broad work environment. We are currently seeking an individual with some experience in design /build project management. Excellent opportunity for a recent graduate with related experience.
- Minimum of 6 months- 1 year Landscape Design/Build experience residential Landscape Architecture or Design Build firm
- Bachelor’s Degree or more in Landscape Architecture /Architecture /Landscape Construction
- Previous construction experience in the field a plus
- Excellent Ability to quickly render drawings, planting plans, construction details to build
- Excellent organizational and time management skills including proven ability to prioritize tasks.
- Able to meet deadlines- self-starter
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills- you will be assisting the project managers as well as managing your own small projects
- Highly detailed and committed to producing accurate high quality work
Computer Skills Needed:
- Excellent Proficiency in Auto CAD
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Excel, Word, Photo Shop, Office Suite
- Knowledge of Quickbooks helpful
Please view our website at www.eclld.com.
We offer a competitive salary, health and retirement benefits. US Citizens, Green Card Holders, and Permanent Working Permits (HIB Visa) only may apply.
Kindly submit your cover letter, resume, portfolio/samples of work (max. 7mb PDF) and three references to Renee Lai at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Evan C. Lai Landscape Design, Inc.
Website: Apply Online