Crew Leader/Project Manager
Start Date: Immediate Compensation: $18 - Salary
Pennington Grey, is a new landscape installation and management company located in Bedford Hills NY. We are looking to add to our talented team. Our focus on native plants, ecological approaches and knowledgeable staff make us a training ground for the future land managers in the region.
1. Report daily to Bedford
Hills NY 6:45 am
2. Supervision of planting crew
3. Communicate well with owners, architects, supervisors, etc.
4. Operation of all equipment
5. Completion of job related paperwork
6. Fully understand all planting and related procedures
7. Plan and organize labor, materials and equipment for your job
Each crew leader is their own project manager and should have these core values:
“We are only as good as your last job!”
Routinely organize materials, manpower, and all
other on-site considerations on all size projects, and handle all job-related administrative duties.
Exhibit a willingness and commitment to see
projects through to completion, within budget, working whatever schedule is necessary to accomplish these objectives.
· Ability to use technology and take notes
· Extensive horticultural knowledge
· Must be able to perform all installation procedures
· Must be able to operate all job related equipment proficiently
· Must be able to work with manpower and job budgets
We are willing to train for many positions if you have the right attitude and willingness to learn and grow with our team. If you think you have what it takes to be a leader in the field email us!