Experienced Installation Manager
Trillium Landscape Design is looking for an experienced Installation Manager, responsible for landscape installations in New York City.
We are seeking a career minded professional who has a strong landscape background, comprehensive plant identification skills, an understanding of plant care, a sense for aesthetics, strong work ethic, passion, enthusiasm and energy.
- Professional Experience in Urban Gardening and leading installation project(s)
- A keen eye for detail, aesthetics and design
- A well-developed skill set in horticulture: planting, transplanting, irrigation and lighting.
- Excellent communication skills with field crew, management, third party vendors and clients
- Detail oriented and excellent organization skills
- A passion for people, horticulture and growing a company
- Ability to lift and carry 50lbs and work in inclement weather, when needed
- A valid NYS Driver’s License and the ability to drive a box truck throughout NYC and vicinity
To join our team, please email a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your cover letter should include a bio and explain your qualifications for the position.
Trillium Landscape Design is an equal opportunity employer.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
We offer benefit and opportunities for professional growth.
No calls, please.