Full-time Crew Leader/Project Manager
Location: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens
Urban Roots Garden Design is a small New York City based landscaping company specializing in designing, building and maintaining urban outdoor spaces. We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced and detail oriented individual to lead installations and builds.
- Lead and manage a small crew of 2-4 people to complete garden builds and plant installations.
- Be able to trouble shoot issues in the garden such as pest control, irrigation issues, and general plant care.
- Drive a box truck throughout Long Island and NYC picking up and delivering materials.
- Be able to communicate appropriately and professionally with clients, demonstrate respect and attention to detail when working in and around clients home, develop good working relationships with clients and their staff.
- Have a positive attitude and desire to maintain a harmonious work environment.
- Minimum 2 years field experience in the landscaping industry.
- NYC landscaping experience a major plus.
Competitive pay based on experience, opportunity for incentive based bonuses.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.