Full-Time Gardener in Brooklyn
We’re looking for a full-time gardener for our small but growing landscape design, construction, and maintenance company. 40 hours+ every week during the garden season. $20-$25/hr+. Opportunities for advancement.
We operate almost exclusively in North Brooklyn, with a diverse array of urban garden locales ranging from front yard and back yard, to rooftop and terrace gardens. We’re looking for an experienced gardener that enjoys working in a small group. We partner with a large urban farm in the Bushwick/Bedstuy neighborhood which is our base of operations.
- Planting and transplanting
- Pruning, deadheading, weeding
- Cleanups, fertilizing, mulching
- Integrated Pest Management
- Irrigation adjustments and maintenance
- Carpentry and/or Masonry skills a plus
- Valid Driver’s License and access to a bicycle
- Knowledge and experience of planting and maintenance
- Good health, capable of lifting 50 lb. and handling tools
- Able to work in inclement weather
Send us your resumé and cover letter: