Full-time Interior Plant Maintenance Specialist
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a rapidly growing plant startup that does meaningful work? Are you head over heels in love with plants? If so, we might be the business for you!
Here at My City Plants, we strive to deliver the highest quality product to our customers and provide the best service experience, from plant selection to plant care.
We are looking for a hard working, fun, high energy interior plant maintenance specialist.
Someone who is punctual, responsible, reliable, flexible and resourceful; who can also work independently as well as in a team; and who is willing to learn and grow.
- Plant maintenance in offices around the city as well as in our studio located in Long Island City;
- Plant potting & order preparation for deliveries.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of common indoor plants and care: planting, pruning, cleaning, trimming;
- Fluency in English language;
- Ability to lift minimum 40 lb. and be active all day long;
- Ability to travel on the subway, to weekly maintenance appointments in offices around New York;
- Communicating with service and operation staff;
- Communicating with clients regarding plant care;
- Ability to clearly communicate by phone and email;
- Excellent time management;
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to work fast without compromising the quality;
- High attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task, stay organized and prioritize task.
At least 1 year in a plant maintenance service field
Long Island City, Queens. Close to 7, E, M and G trains
Monday - Friday, 7.30am - 3.30pm
Based on experience. Starting at $18 / hour
NOTE: 2 weeks of training period - rate will vary
HOW TO APPLY
Email us your resume together with a contact number, email and 2-3 references - email@example.com
Email subject should be: Plant Specialist