Garden Management / Sales Team Member
Town & Gardens, Ltd is a full service landscape design-build company in New York City. Our team is comprised of highly skilled horticulturists, designers, installation foremen, account managers and others working to beautify public and private spaces throughout the city.
Do you love the idea of working with amazing architects, designers, property managers and horticulturists? Are you an excellent communicator? We are seeking a motivated self-starter to join our account management/sales team. The successful candidate will possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills, have a working knowledge of horticulture, is detailed oriented, and is a team player. Also, the ideal candidate must be able to work on multiple gardens simultaneously.
- Responding to client requests and questions
- Preparing and following up on garden proposals
- Assisting with scheduling
- Assisting with billing and contracts
- Preparing visual and presentation aids
- Administrative and organizational duties to facilitate smooth execution of work between clients and horticultural teams
- College degree or certifications in horticulture/landscape design (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Computer Savvy – we use an industry specific software
- Experience working in an office environment
- Passionate about creating and managing urban gardens within a team environment
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and paid vacation.
To apply, please email Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Town and Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.