Sacred Garden NY is a team of landscape designers, gardeners and craftsmen creating and maintaining hi-end residential gardens in Manhattan and Brooklyn. We are in search of a dependable, hardworking, enthusiastic gardener to join our team.
- Working independently to perform garden maintenance tasks including planting, pruning, cleaning, monitoring for pest and disease
- Observing and recording garden conditions and communicating notes to garden manager
- Assisting with garden installations
Qualified candidates should meet the following requirements:
- At least 1 year of gardening experience and have a basic knowledge of plants/plant ID
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to manage time and complete assigned tasks in a given window of time
- Should be able to navigate through New York City independently to reach jobsites
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs and sustain periods of vigorous labor
- Some experience with automatic irrigation systems preferred but will teach
- Must be able to follow specific directions, be communicative, be motivated to learn, and maintain a positive attitude.
This position offers flexible full time and part time opportunities.
Please submit resumes to: Lauren@sacredgardenny.com
Visit our website at www.sacredgardenny.com