Work closely with Citizen Grower to install and maintain gardens in New York City. Also, work on office tasks and selling garden products. Horticultural work experience is preferred including planting and caring for plants. Freelance only.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com with the subject line 2019 Spring Garden Opportunities. No phone calls please.
Citizen Grower creates edible landscapes, container gardens and planting workshops for all ages.
- Watering, weeding and deadheading flowers.
- Planting and seeding for garden installation
- Working in an outdoor space in all weather conditions.
- Professional and positive demeanor and ability to collaborate.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Retail online data entry and tabling/selling at retail events.
- Ability to travel locally to job sites.
- Valid New York State driver’s license is a plus.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.