Gardener for High-End Design/Build Company
(Paid OpportunitiesVolunteer Opportunities)
Start Date: Immediate start Compensation: Compensation : $20 - $25/HR - Based on experience
We are a Landscape Design + Build company with sustainably-minded design, construction and maintenance company specializing in creating beautiful low-impact and low-maintenance urban gardens. We are located in Brooklyn. We are currently seeking a full-time and/or part-time gardener. Knowledge of local plants and plant care, urban garden maintenance and a passion for the outdoors is a must. Please email the following: (No calls please!)
- Resume/Work Experience
- Brief introduction about yourself
- Performing gardening duties such as weeding, trimming, planting, fertilizing, pruning, weeding, sweeping, etc.).
- Ability to work either alone or with a partner and conduct oneself in a professional manner around our clients.
- Be clean, organized and have a detailed work ethic.
- Ability to treat, plant diseases and pests.
- Valid NY driver’s license, with a clean driving record, and ability to drive a cargo van is a plus!
- Capacity to think independently, identifying problems and solving them.
- Ability to lift at least 60 lbs.
- Willingness to work with our design/build team on days when gardening is not possible.