Green Roof Landscape Construction Crew Member
We are the leading green roof installation and maintenance company in the area for ground level and rooftop landscapes. We are currently seeking individuals who are excited about working outdoors, interested in construction and horticulture, and are passionate about craftsmanship and customer service. This position requires excellent communication skills and interaction with our online calendar for scheduling and reporting.
Strong candidates for this position should have experience in landscape installation/hardscaping/ carpentry and/or general construction. We are seeking someone with experience in landscape installation and/or general construction. Candidates should be able to present themselves in a professional manner when working with clients. Adaptability, communication skills, attention to detail, sensitivity to personal environment, and following up on unresolved issues are essential. Applicants should be interested in learning more about other aspects of our company and be willing to participate in landscape maintenance work when needed.
Job Type: Full-time flex
Salary: Hourly, non-exempt: Compensation is commensurate with experience
Work Area: Travel from company warehouse in Mt. Airy area of Philadelphia to job sites in the tri-state area and occasionally beyond
- Take direction from Crew Leader and work diligently and independently
- Complete seasonal landscape installations and other garden related construction on project sites
- Complete hardscape and other general construction related work on project sites
- Understand project schedules and report on time to project sites
- Develop and maintain a harmonious work environment
- Maintain professionalism with clients, providing attention to detail, sensitivity to personal environment and following up on unresolved issues
- 1+ years experience in landscape installation or general construction – green roof, rooftop, urban environments a plus
- Good knowledge of landscape materials
- Good Knowledge of general construction techniques
- Highly motivated, self-driven individual
- Must be able to problem solve
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Availability for long seasonal hours
- Ability to take direction, prioritize, and multi-task
- Energetic, motivated, and hardworking
- Must be organized, on-time, self-disciplined and dependable
- Adherence to all safety protocol
- OSHA certification a plus (must obtain OSHA 10 certification within 30 days of employment)
- Ability and willingness to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to bend, twist, kneel, climb stairs and ladders
- Ability to lift between 50 – 100 lbs
Applications and cover letters should be sent to email@example.com.
Roofmeadow Services, Inc.