Horticulturist – Entry Level Field Position
If you are passionate about gardening professionally and have some horticulture experience and have always wanted to learn more about urban fine gardening, this is the perfect stepping stone to build your new career.
We are a well-established landscape/design/build company in Manhattan specializing in urban rooftop, terrace and townhouse garden installation and maintenance. We are looking for passionate enthusiastic candidates, who are energetic, motivated and hardworking for full-time or part-time seasonal work. Plus no weekend work!
Come join a great team with the opportunity to learn and work on some fantastic unique projects and gain a wealth of information to the Design Build world in NYC!
All candidates must possess some but not all of the following qualifications:
- Some Professional gardening experience in maintenance and planting Or equivalent horticultural degree a plus
- Team Player with a can-do attitude
- Great Communicator
- Eye for Detail
- Plant identification and care
- Be physically fit and enjoy working outdoors in all climates- ability to lift 40lbs
- Ability to multi-task
- Clean driver’s license
- Ability to drive truck/van a plus
- Knowledge of NYC streets a plus
- Knowledge of drip irrigation and lighting a plus
Please send your resume and references to email@example.com.
This is a field position. No calls please.
All applicants must have permanent working documents or be US Citizens.
Pay based on experience. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Please visit our website: www.eclld.com