We are seeking to add a member to our NYC Service team. This is a dynamic full-time position that requires a high energy, detail-oriented, plantsman who works well independently as well as being a reliable part of our team.
Candidates are expected to be responsible for their own accounts but not limited to the following:
- Knowledge of common interior/tropical plants as well as their care and cultural requirements
- Knowledge of common garden pest /diseases and IPM
- Communicating with service staff and operation staff
- Communicating with clients regarding plant care
This position requires a strong communicator (by phone, and email), enthusiastic, responsible and reliable person.
Greenwall/Living wall maintenance included. Training will be provided. Candidate must be able to lift 40 lbs., be comfortable on the ladder, and be active all day long.
This is a great opportunity to develop a career with a premier Horticultural company.
- paid vacation and holidays
- medical insurance.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
To apply, contact Bo Budzik.
242 West 30th Street
New York, NY 10001