Established in 1992 we are a landscape, design, build and maintenance company based in NYC. We specialize in high-end rooftop gardens. We are currently seeking an Irrigation/Lighting Technician for full-time or part-time seasonal work. No weekend work.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Works directly with Project Managers for all new installations (lighting and irrigation)
- Monthly Maintenance (March to November):
- Spring Openings to winter closings of irrigation systems
- Monthly watering adjustments
- Lighting repair and timer adjustments
- This is a full time seasonal position that requires a minimum of 1 year or more of experience in the irrigation field, preferably in NYC with drip irrigation systems.
- Meticulous and detailed
- Horticulture Knowledge a plus
- Excellent Communicator reporting to all staff
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic takes pride in work
- Positive attitude and able to trouble shoot on job sites
- Team player willingness to help other team members
- Applicants must have a clean driving record, be able to pass a background check and work in a fast paced environment. U.S. Citizens or permanent legal work status only.
We offer an excellent competitive salary with benefits.
Please send your resume and 3 references from previous employers or direct supervisors to email@example.com.
No phone calls please. Do not respond to this ad if you do not meet the above qualifications.
Pay based on experience.