Irrigation Manager – NYC Landscapes
Town & Gardens, Ltd is a full service landscape design-build company in New York City. Our team is comprised of highly skilled horticulturists, designers, installation foremen, Irrigation technicians, account managers and others working to beautify public and private spaces throughout the city.
Do you love the idea of working with amazing architects, designers, property managers and horticulturists? Are you an excellent communicator? We are seeking a motivated self-starter to join our Irrigation department. The successful candidate will possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills, have a working knowledge of irrigation systems, versed in horticulture, is detailed oriented, and is a team player.
- Managing an existing portfolio of NYC client’s irrigations and contracts
- Responding to client requests and questions regarding implementation of new irrigation systems
- Working with account managers, designers and irrigation technicians, troubleshooting existing irrigation systems and installing new systems
- Preparing and following up on irrigation proposals
- Oversee field staff in-regards to irrigation
- Perform administrative and organizational duties to facilitate smooth execution of work between clients and irrigation teams
- Manage, including ordering, irrigation inventory
- Certifications in irrigation or equivalent experience
- Experience with Hunter and Rainbird low volume irrigation systems, including Hunter Pro Series Controllers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Computer Savvy – we use an industry specific software
- Experience working in an office environment as well as in the field
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and paid vacation.
To apply, please email a resume, cover letter and work samples/portfolio if applicable (no more than 10 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Town and Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.