Landscape Crew Member
Manzer’s Landscape Design and Development, Inc. is dedicated to excellence in the design, installation, and maintenance of all your landscape needs. Manzer’s has been a part of Westchester County, New York since 2003. Manzer’s uses only ecological, environmental and ethical landscape solutions in all we do throughout our company.
We are a full-service landscaping company offering expertise in Landscape Maintenance and Design to a broad range of both residential and commercial properties in Westchester and Putnam counties. We are a professional, fully insured and licensed company. Custom Maintenance Programs, Designing and Installing new landscapes, Masonry, Creative Shrub & Tree Pruning, Seasonal Flower Designs, Outdoor Lighting Effects, Poolscaping, and Water features are just a few of the services that we offer plus much more! We have a full complement of state of the art equipment including skid steers, an excavator and a fleet of trucks ready for year-round service.
We take pride in our services and integrity in everything we do. Our goal at Manzer’s is to provide the highest quality of service and installation to meet or exceed our customer’s expectations. Being able to provide a high degree of service does not come overnight. It requires a full-time staff of trained and dedicated employees, state of the art equipment and knowledge of the industry,
ongoing training and updating programs and the ability and willingness to deliver on a timely basis.
Feel free to explore our website at www.manzerlandscapedesign.com to see more details of our services as well as projects we have completed or call the
office at 914-739-2020.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Knowledge of grounds maintenance for both residential and commercial locations including fertilizing, pruning, and planting.
- Must be able to maintain complete, accurate, and timely records.
- Must work well with others and be a team player.
- Will be responsible for the safety, care, and proper maintenance of all company equipment and crew members.
- Desire to advance and grow with the company.
- Must possess a desire to learn horticultural or strong plant knowledge background.
- Must be highly detailed and take pride in his/her work.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- English speaking is a must, Spanish a plus.
- Must possess a clean, valid NY driver’s license.
- Certified NYS Pesticide Applicator
- Prior experience working with landscaping machinery ex. Excavators, Skidsteers, Chippers, and etc.
Manzer's Landscape Design & Development
Contact Name: Josephine Jersey