Landscape Installation Crew Member
Town & Gardens is a dynamic high-end landscape design/build firm in NYC. Our national award-winning firm is looking for an experienced, motivated, and responsible gardener. The ideal candidate would be able to use their knowledge to assess conditions and execute needed tasks on a diverse range of residential and commercial sites in the city.
- Work on site to install plantings and hardscape materials.
- Document site visits with reports and photographs as needed.
- Complete job-related paperwork, including keeping accurate notes regarding labor hours and materials.
- Keep and maintain all tools and material needed to complete daily tasks
- Ability to read basic garden installation base plans is a plus, but not necessary.
- Other related duties as required
- Relevant experience in landscape installation OR experience in a related construction trade.
- Basic knowledge of common plant material and installation techniques
- Knowledge of low-voltage lighting and drip irrigation installation techniques preferred
- Degree or certificate in Horticulture, construction or related field preferred
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Valid NY/NJ Driver’s license a plus but not required
- Current OSHA 30 card is a plus, but not required
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and paid vacation.
To apply, please email a resume, cover letter and work samples/portfolio if applicable (no more than 10 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Town and Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.