Landscape Installation Estimator and Logistics Coordinator
Town & Gardens is a national award-winning landscape design build firm seeking an Estimator and Logistics Coordinator in our installation department for immediate hire. Candidates with relevant experience managing high end landscape installation projects should apply. We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-orientated and enthusiastic candidate that is able to work closely with a diverse project team and clients from concept through to completion of installation. The position is ideal for those interested in the unique and hands on aspects of project management within the design-build model.
- Estimating and budgeting.
- Landscape installation / construction management experience.
- Sales and client management.
- Familiarity with building submissions, NYC Code and working within building guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with field staff, vendors and subcontractors.
- Degree in construction management, landscape contracting, landscape architecture/design, or architecture. Or minimum 5 years relevant industry experience.
- Minimum two years field experience.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Proficient with estimating and bidding processes.
- Familiarity with NYC building code and typical building rules and regulations.
- Good knowledge of landscape construction methods, materials and processes.
- Prior experience in the field of urban landscape installation and/or management.
- Familiarity with CAD, SketchUp, and Vectorworks a plus
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and paid vacation.
To apply, please email a resume, cover letter and work samples/portfolio if applicable (no more than 10 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Town and Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.