Landscape Installation Project Manager
Town & Gardens is a national award winning landscape design build firm seeking a project manager in our installation department for immediate hire. Candidates with relevant experience managing high end landscape installation projects should apply. In particular we are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic candidate that is team oriented with the ability to manage a project from concept through to completion of installation. The position is ideal for those interested in the unique and hands on aspects of project management within the design build model.
- Landscape installation and construction management experience.
- Sales and client management.
- Estimating and budgeting.
- Familiarity with building submissions and working within building guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with field staff, vendors and subcontactors.
- Degree in construction management, landscape contracting, landscape architecture/design, or architecture; or minimum 5 years relevant industry experience.
- Minimum two years field experience.
- Self starter with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to lead a project team and appropriately delegate work.
- Familiarity with estimating and bidding processes.
- Familiarity with NYC building code and typical building rules and regulations.
- Good knowledge of landscape construction methods, materials and processes.
- Prior experience in the field of urban landscape installation and/or management.
- Familiarity with CAD, Sketchup, Vectorworks and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and paid vacation.
To apply, please email a resume, cover letter and work samples/portfolio if applicable (no more than 10 MB) to email@example.com. Please put the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Town and Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.