Landscape Project Manager
Well Established High-End Residential Landscape Design/Build/Maintain office in New York, NY is seeking a person, who can perform project managerial and drafting tasks. The breadth of services includes site analysis, site planning, design development, board submittals, construction documentation, bid procurement and project oversight. We are committed to developing long term client relationships from project inception to completion, so this position provides a broad work environment.
Candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or more in Landscape Architecture (licensed a plus), Landscape Design, Landscape Contracting, Horticultural or a related Landscape Field
- Minimum of 3+years Landscape Design/Build experience with extensive high-end residential, green roof certified a plus.
- Must have construction management experience in the field
- Able to meet deadlines- self-starter
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proper plant Identification & design
- Highly Detailed
- Field experience in landscape
- Computer Skills: Quickbooks, Excel, Word, Photo Shop, CAD, Office Suite
Please view our website: www.eclld.com
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits and a 401k program. US citizens or valid permanent working status only. Kindly submit your resume, samples of work and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org no phone calls please.