Start Date: Immediate Compensation: pay commensurate with experience
ETVERNAL is a full-service garden design, specializing in native, perennial and pollinator plantings and ongoing maintenance and support through the seasons. We are hiring a lead gardener to help with our spring/summer installations and ongoing maintenance. Employment is part time (2-3 days per week).
Planting annuals, perennials, trees and shrubs. Carefully transporting plants, soil, and equipment through high end residences while keeping floors clear of debris. Pruning, weeding, training vines, sweeping and fertilizing.
- At least 2 years experience.
- Knowledge of plants and gardening.
- Ability to perform strenuous tasks outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Professional presentation and positive attitude.
- Ability to listen closely and follow directions.
- Must show meticulous care while working at client’s homes.
- Must be able to work alone and as a team.
- Motivated, organized, and efficient.
- Valid/Clean driver’s license.
- Candidates should have flexibility in their schedule and live or be able to commute throughout NYC.
Please send cover letter, resume and 2 references when applying.