Manager of Schedules & Procurement
An opportunity exists at HWA for a Manager of Schedules & Procurement. This is an operations position, responsible for purchasing all stock materials, and materials for projects in production, as requested by Build & Grow Departments. Candidate will interface with clients and garden crews throughout the seasons creating daily and weekly schedules for all crews. This job is for a well organized individual with experience, knowledge and enthusiasm for urban garden building, able to assume leadership.
- Sourcing plants
- Purchase orders received, coded, and applied to jobs
- Build and update material manager for materials and plants
- Review with appropriate staff for scheduling and project management
- Manage some bulk inventory
- Working with Project Managers and Account Managers to assign crews and understand scope of work
- Understand site access requirements and arrange access as needed
- Track field work progress
- Oversee coordination of deliveries and pickups
- Experience required
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls, please.