Nursery Sales Team Member
Our top 50 garden center is looking for a knowledgeable sales associate to work in our nursery department selling trees and shrubs. Applicants should have prior experience working in a nursery and good working knowledge of ornamental horticulture.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Selling trees and shrubs daily
- Plant staging and maintenance
- Exceptional customer service
- Assisting in shipping and receiving of plant material, some lifting and moving required.
- Pricing new plant material
- Maintaining stock level in nursery yard and display areas, refilling as necessary.
- Some data entry may be required
- Some equipment operation may be required.
- Be a motivated self-starter
- Be ready to work in a team environment
- Have exceptional communication skills. You should be a people person
- Have prior sales experience
- Have good working knowledge of plants and best management practices in the landscape.
- Be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Enjoy working outside in a wide variety of weather conditions
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have good computer skills
- Have prior nursery experience.
- Have education in horticulture.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resume to email@example.com or call (203) 869-3418 and ask to speak to Ron.