Part-Time Digital Communications Officer
The Perfect Earth Project is looking for a digitally-savvy plant-lover to support its online presence and promotion 15-20 hours/week, remotely.
About Perfect Earth Project:
Founded in 2013 by Edwina von Gal, Perfect Earth Project is a rapidly expanding non-profit organization that promotes nature-based lawns and landscapes for the health of people, their pets, and the planet. It recently launched Two Thirds for the Birds, a community-based initiative aimed at reversing the loss of biodiversity by planting 2/3 native plants, removing invasives and stopping pesticide use.
- Working with Perfect Earth Project’s freelancer network to help build and manage the organization’s presence on social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, E-NewsletterPinterest and LinkedIn.
- Helping build and manage image library for social media accounts via Apple’s ‘Shared Albums’ and Dropbox
- Occasionally creating custom content for marketing campaigns and relevant partners and collaborations using brand guidelines and resources
- Coordinating with event partners and collaborators on promotional activities
- Spearheading the layout of weekly newsletter content in Mailchimp and manage any changes to the distribution lists
- Managing occasional website updates and sourcing, formating and posting relevant events on the website
Please email an introductory note and resume.
The Perfect Earth Project
Contact Name: Nathalie