This candidate must be detail-oriented, have strong communication skills and work well within a team. The ideal candidate will have strong plant knowledge, as well as knowledge of landscape construction materials.
The focus of this position entails procuring the necessary material for landscape installations and seasonal displays.
- Work with designers, account managers, foremen & projects managers to gain an understanding of upcoming jobs.
- Source and supply plant, irrigation and building material for installations and seasonal displays.
- Build relationships with suppliers to receive highest quality product available at the best cost.
- Read, interpret and execute plans and design drawings as liason between client and PMs/Designers
- Help receive inventory and maintain materials until job commencement.
- Drive approximately 20-30 miles per day to procure material.
- Horticulture degree or commensurate horticultural experience.
- Clean driver’s license.
- Plant knowledge proficiency.
- Wholesale or retail nursery experience.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Knowledge of landscape construction process.
- Ability to operate and maintain a 16-20’ box truck.
- Good knowledge of Tri-State area.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and paid vacation.
To apply, please email Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Town and Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.