Seasonal Assistant Gardener
Sweet Dirt Designs is a well-established boutique container garden company located in northern Westchester County. We install and maintain planted containers and seasonal flower beds for residential clients. We are looking for an individual to join our small crew for the 2019 season.
Duties include care of plant materials in the nursery, preparation and planting of containers on site, and general post planting clean up.
- Knowledge of plant material, specifically annuals, is a plus but not a requirement.
- Attention to detail and an upbeat, part-of-the-team attitude are paramount.
- Must be reliable, organized and OK with working in all sorts of weather.
- The job is physical. Must be fit but brute strength not required.
- Must have your own transportation and a clean driving record.
EMPLOYMENT is 35-40 hours weekly (with some flexibility) for the months of May and June. Pay is $15-$20/hour commensurate with experience.
Please apply by responding to firstname.lastname@example.org with qualifications and experience.