Sage Gardens is a landscape design, build, and maintenance company based in Brooklyn, NY. We are seeking an enthusiastic, honest, and hard-working seasonal employee to assist our maintenance and installation crews. We are looking for an employee who is passionate about plants and has a desire to grow their skills. The ideal candidate is collaborative, willing to learn, and meshes well with our team!
- 1+ year(s) of horticultural experience
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Ability to work in inclement weather
- Strong knowledge of plant care, plant ID, proper pruning, etc.
- Experience with gardening tools
- Willingness to learn and enjoys being apart of a team
- Valid driver’s license with clean record is a plus
- Perform tasks such as loading in and out of sites, preparing planters, planting, mulching, weeding, pruning, training, cleaning garden spaces, and adjusting irrigation system timers
- Communicate effectively with lead gardener about tasks at hand
- Maintain, clean, and organize tools and materials
- Available to work some weekends
- Pay is commensurate with experience
- Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org