Seasonal Gardener – Entry Level
Gresham Lang Garden Design
We are a small boutique landscape design/maintenance firm based in Manhattan, specializing in rooftop, terrace and townhouse garden installation and maintenance. We are looking for an entry level gardener to join our crew. Applicants must demonstrate that they are self-motivated, independent, professional, and enthusiastic about working outside and participating in a wide variety of tasks for full-time and/or part-time seasonal work until the end of December, with the possibility of continued employment next season.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in assisting with gardening or landscaping work, or some knowledge of gardening or landscaping. Those enrolled or who have completed horticultural certificate programs a plus.
- Basic plant identification and care
- Ability to perform heavy, physical labor on a daily basis in all weather conditions
- Ability to multi-task
- Valid driver’s license and knowledge of NYC streets
- Able to take direction and work independently as well as work with a team
To be considered, please send cover letter with résumé to the below e-mail address. This is a field position; we are looking for professional gardeners, we are not seeking designers at this time.
Pay: Based on experience.
Please visit our website: www.greshamlanggardens.com
Contact (No Phone Calls Please): firstname.lastname@example.org