If you are a horticulturalist seeking a professional landscape career in New York City, are kind, creative and professional, then we want to meet you!
A long-term opportunity exists for a talented and passionate landscape professional to join HARRISON GREEN, a design, installation and maintenance firm. Based in Brooklyn, we are founded on the importance of sustainability, collaboration, and beauty.
The ideal candidate is a natural leader utilizing their horticulture background to assume responsibility for a portion of our Landscape Maintenance Portfolio. Working collaboratively with our design team, operations personnel, and directly with our clients, a Senior Gardener leads a team of 2-3 supporting Gardeners in plant care and general exterior maintenance tasks to upkeep diverse private residential gardens to the highest possible aesthetic standards.
This senior position requires a great attitude, professionalism, creativity, problem-solving, excellent time management and communication skills.
- 5 years or more experience in landscape or related field, including staff management & supervision;
- Landscape Maintenance expertise;
- Ability to adhere to administrative protocol and deadlines;
- Dependable, hard-working, honest, passionate & fun;
- A person who thrives in a fast-paced and creative environment;
- Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality;
- Detail-oriented, with considerable attention to order and cleanliness;
- Knowledge of drip irrigation and landscape lighting systems;
- Ability to perform physical labor (able to lift 50 pounds) on a daily basis;
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel;
- Valid & clean NY state driver’s license;
- Current NYDEC Pesticide license a plus.
Please submit resume and tell us about yourself: email@example.com
Harrison Green LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer