Studio Coordinator for Landscape Design Firm (Carroll Gardens/Red Hook)
We are a young and innovative landscape and design/build company in Carroll Gardens/Red Hook, Brooklyn and are looking for a talented individual who enjoys organizing, managing and running the “back end” of the company.
- Basic administrative tasks such as answering phone + e-mails, filing documents and keeping office organized and tidy, etc.
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Control telephone and mail correspondence to maintain a professional image
- Help to onboard all employees
- Manage any maintenance, repairs, or cleaning needed in the office
- Negotiate the purchase of supplies, uniforms, publications, and other office equipment
- Supervise and maintain office equipment
- Document and distribute keys, equipment, etc. to new employees
- Update and maintain online and social media presence
- Assistance with website, if applicable
- Excellent people skills
- Experience in office management and/or business management
- Proficient with Mac
- Ideally looking for someone who can work part time 20-30 hours per week, depending on demand
Please send us a resume and a brief description of yourself to email@example.com. No phone calls please. We are looking forward to hearing from you.