Tree Farm Sales Associate
Whitmores Tree Farm offers a unique opportunity for those aiming to work in the plant nursery or landscape industry, or for individuals who enjoy plants and the outdoors, and seek to work in a dynamic environment.
Our Tree Farm is over 200 acres of production fields and includes greenhouses and a container operation. We specialize in high-quality, large trees and shrubs. Our sales associates may assist homeowners, contractors, designers, Landscape Architects and industry professionals on projects ranging from simple retail plant sales and basic plantings, to more complex landscape design and installations.
Tree Farm Sales Associate: Performs any duties related to farm retail and wholesale plant sales including, but not limited to, customer service, telephone and email correspondence, estimating, sales, cash register duties, addressing inventory needs, and plant maintenance and merchandising.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, energetic professional who does not mind a broad range of differing responsibilities
- Must be able to work independently and as part of team
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 25lbs and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs, and be able to work in an outdoor environment for extended periods of time in all weather conditions
- Knowledge of trees, shrubs and perennials is a plus, but not required
Sales associates work alongside our team of experienced landscape contractors, designers, arborists, and maintenance and plant health care professionals. Training is available and there are many opportunities for job growth within the company.
- Full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions available
- Competitive pay
- Benefits available
For consideration, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.