Company: Gardens of Distinction
New York City based landscape design company looking for seasonal employees to work from March to November. Most clients are located in lower Manhattan. Worksites include: public spaces, private gardens, courtyards, rooftops and terraces.
Currently, we are looking for gardeners to work with our experienced staff.
- General Garden Maintenance: weeding, pruning, planting, digging, transplanting plants and shrubs, raking, watering, distributing mulch, unloading trucks, mowing, and other landscaping tasks.
- Must be punctual and willing to learn
- Must be willing to work in ALL weather conditions
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds (Very physical job)
- Needs to be a team player, but independent enough to work alone
- Must be attentive to details
- Compensation based upon experience
- Holiday and vacation pay
Gardens of Distinction