Compensation: $22 per hour + commission
Greenery NYC, a Brooklyn-based botanic design company, is seeking an Account Associate to join our team. Greenery NYC specializes in the integration of plant life into architecture and human spaces. As a multi-faceted, fast-paced company, Greenery NYC is known for creating innovative botanic installations that utilize technology and deep horticultural knowledge to enable lasting indoor ecosystems.
We are seeking to add a key member to our growing sales team. This is a dynamic sales and admin position that requires a creative self-starter with excellent communication skills. This position reports to the Project Manager and works closely with the executive and production teams.
- Respond to all incoming sales leads to determine project feasibility and scope.
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Assist customers with plant and container recommendations & selection.
- Lead site assessments both virtual and in person and create proposals based on client needs.
- Create estimates, client decks, presentations, and proposals as needed for the sale of plants, containers, maintenance and custom designed botanical works.
- Administrative and organizational duties to facilitate smooth execution of work between clients and internal Greenery teams.
- Overseeing quality control of installations on new sites, including site visits and client contact as necessary.
- Collaborating in weekly production meetings to update team on project progress and facilitate project production.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to clients in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ years of experience in sales.
- Experience providing exceptional customer service.
- Experience exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to troubleshoot potential issues and articulate problems with internal groups.
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects, sales leads and internal stakeholders.
- Experience working with clients to assess their needs and offer actionable solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- Passion for collaboration
- Solution oriented approach to problem solving
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE in the subject line.