Account Executive (Landscape/Holiday/Floral)
Start Date: Immediately Compensation: Compensation: $60,000-$120,000 + commission
Our Account Executives bring joy to their customer base and know how to manage multimillion-dollar relationships at scale. We are looking to add an experienced Account Executive to our team to grow our business even further. Our firm believes in supporting our AE’s in sourcing deals and deal support. We succeed as a team, and we are looking for AE’s with that mentality.
About the company:
Cambridge offers corporate customers high-quality floral, landscape, and holiday décor that brightens up spaces and elevates tenant experiences. Our team is built on respect, compassion, and collaboration. Employees who work at Cambridge typically build careers at the company and grow into new roles they feel can help the business. Our average tenure in the company is 6 years and growing.
We have recently been expanding our sales headcount and are looking for team members across experience levels looking to grow in their careers.
- Identify key stakeholders within your accounts and be able to develop long-term relationships with them.
- Estimate costs and package them into well-designed and detailed proposals.
- Able to sell one or all of the following products: Holiday Décor, Landscaping, Hardscape Construction, or Floral Décor.
- Willingness to learn the other products mentioned above that you do not have experience selling.
- You will perform a mix of hunting and farming activities to drive operating profit for the business.
- Your customer base will be a mix of customers from HOA's, corporations, office buildings, hotels, schools, and more.
- At least 3 years of previous experience in sales from one of the following categories ( Holiday Décor, Landscaping, Hardscape Construction, or Floral Décor).
- Experience with closing deals as small as $10,000 but as large as several million-dollar multiyear contracts.
- At least 1 year experience as a hunter closing new business.
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 401K with match, medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- base salary of $60,000 to $120,000 based on experience. Additional compensation in the form of uncapped commissions with no decelerations.
- We as a sales team go to certain conventions to get new ideas for our customers. We are looking for a team player who would be willing to go with us to these out-of-state conventions to get new ideas for their client list. (1 to 2 times a year)
- This position will work out of our sales office at 22-12 40th ave Long Island City New York 11101
- Team player is a must. We succeed as a team.
- Customer focus is a must. We look at the overall relationship trajectory when factoring in compensation and not just the top-line number.
- Additional compensation for having existing monetizable relationships.
- Additional compensation for having certain industry certifications.
Contact Name: James Conigliaro