Halsted Welles Associates is a well established New York City garden design/build firm specializing in urban gardens. Based in Brooklyn, we are a multi-disciplinary team of architects, designers, engineers and horticulturists. We design, install and maintain high-end rooftop, terrace and townhouse gardens primarily in Manhattan.
An opportunity exists at HWA for a garden service account manager with experience, knowledge, and enthusiasm for plant design and culture. Our account managers act as primary liaison between the company and client to oversee all services of each assigned account. Services include, but are not limited to, annual horticultural care for all plantings, property enhancements, seasonal change outs, and maintenance for all landscape components on the property such as irrigation, landscape lighting, water features, hardscape, etc..
- Education in Horticulture or related field
- At least 3+ years of garden supervisory experience
- Solid supervisory, project management, and organization skills
- Horticulture skill set that includes plant identification, pruning and managing plant health and growth, and knowledge of IPM practices
- Ability to create planting designs appropriate to a garden’s overall design
- Create annual maintenance and seasonal contracts for assigned clients
- Initiating task tickets for client contract Garden Visits
- Review assigned properties with garden service supervisor regularly
- Maintain regular communications with property contact and/or client
- Initiate budgets for property enhancements/upsells and follow through to installation
- Regular site visits
- Seasonal Profit review for assigned clients
- Produce proposal packages for prospective clients
- Planting design for existing and new clients
- Work with Operations Manager and Site Manager to execute Task Tickets
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.
Halsted Welles Associates