Account Manager- North Jersey
Calling all leaders with a passion for Horticulture! John Mini is looking to hire an Account Manager for our Indoor Service team, focusing on prestigious commercial accounts throughout the New York and Northern NJ territories.
- Manage a team of Horticulturists to deliver high quality plant service
- Maintain strong client relationships within the territory, providing excellent customer service and conducting in person meetings to ensure client needs are being met
- Strive toward 100% client retention, while setting and meeting the minimum expectation
- Work with the Director of Indoor to set and meet revenue sales goals
- Develop the professional growth of the Horticulturist team via 1:1 meetings & regular performance feedback
- Operate the service group within or below budget
If you have the following qualifications, we’d love to speak with you!
- 3 years managerial/supervisory experience of commensurate education and industry experience
- A strong background in Horticulture
- Customer Service and Sales experience
- Ability to use personal vehicle/mass transportation to make client visits and attend meetings
We are proud to offer an exciting benefits program including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401(k) with company match, profit sharing, paid holidays, and a Paid Time Off (PTO) program!
Our passion is our profession! Come join our team where we like to push the limits, dream big and bring nature to the spaces where people live, work and play!
Sound like a fit? Check us out!
At John Mini Distinctive Landscapes, we make places beautiful. Entering our fifth decade, we are recognized as a leader in indoor and outdoor landscaping and holiday design. We design, install and maintain landscapes all over the tri-state area of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut.