Administrative Assistant - Future Green Studio
Start Date: 12/01/2023 Compensation: $55,000 - $70,000
Dynamic landscape urbanism and urban ecology firm in Brooklyn with a diverse portfolio and a commitment to sustainable practices is seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate, hard-working and highly skilled.
- Answer phone and email/handle client inquiries – provide quality customer service
- Coordinate IT and other general office duties
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system as needed
- Source and order materials and office supplies
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Keep office, kitchen and conference rooms tidy
- Assist Operations Manager, Principal and HR & Operations Manager as needed
- Assist Accounts Payable team by filing receipts and invoices, and submitting PO requests and employee expense reports
- Assist Marketing team with maintaining company website and social media and helping with other tasks as needed
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail and packages daily
- Take part in weekly administrative meeting with Principals and Operations & HR Manager
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Organized and Detail-Oriented
- Strong MS Office and QuickBooks Skills
- Communication Skills (both written and verbal)
- Working Knowledge of Office Equipment
- Positive Attitude and Strong Work Ethic
- Able to Work Independently or in a Team Environment
At the forefront of a national design movement focusing on establishing place and identity through ecological design, Future Green Studio’s work focuses on reclaiming post-industrial landscapes, on planning future visions for cities, and on greening New York City’s rooftops. We are a unique company, engaging in both speculative, urban, large scale conceptual landscape urbanism as well as small scale garden and art interventions. We design and we build. We are thinkers, designers, teachers, gardeners and craftsmen.
Please email email@example.com with your resume. No calls please.
Future Green Studio