Administrative Assistant / Sales Coordinator
Start Date: 8.9.2021 Compensation: $50,000
Blondie’s Treehouse Inc. is a nationally recognized horticultural firm based in the New York area. Specializing in the design, installation and maintenance of Interior Plantscapes, Exterior Landscapes, Floral Artistry and Holiday Décor, Blondie’s has been setting industry standards for over 35 years. As a multi-faceted, dynamic company Blondie’s is known for landscape design and construction, seasonal horticultural styling, rooftop gardens and interior specimen plantings. Always looking for new talent, Blondie’s prides itself on providing the best the industry has to offer
We are seeking to add a Sales Support Specialist. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. Someone who is motivated by a highly dynamic team environment and has exceptional communication skills to give our customers an unmatched experience and ensuring smooth sales team operations. This is a dynamic full-time position that requires a high energy, detail oriented person who works well independently as well as being a reliable part of our team. This person will report to our Director of Sales and will support our growing sales team with the tools needed to continue growing our business. Benefits include paid vacation and holidays, educational industry opportunities, career development support, medical insurance and 401k.
- Handling all support duties for the sales team including generating Quotes, PO Data Entry, Pre-Invoicing, AR Tracking, Customer Vendor Forms.
- Maintain and update the company customer management software
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Performing data entry duties in regards to sales figures and other key data.
- Creating and processing sales orders in a timely manner
- Communicating with the operations, service and accounting departments.
- Expediting requests for rush orders and altering sales orders as required
- Identify where improvement is needed in sales support practices and make suggestions for improvements
- Scheduling customer meetings and conferences for sales staff
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Customer service experience.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail and a positive “can-do” approach
- Familiarity with word and eager to learn a new computer management system.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Comfortable working in a high volume role
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Highly motivated team player and self-starter
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Computer literacy: In addition to data entry and typing, Sales Support Specialists need to have knowledge of basic spreadsheet and word processing creation software.
- Time management and organization: Sales Support professionals use a variety of organization methods, including calendar management, to handle multiple projects at one time and completing tasks efficiently and quickly.
Contact Name: Emily Wagner