Start Date: 06/30/2020
Responsible for all areas of tree care sales within an established & defined territory: Multiple opportunities available: Queens, Nassau County, Farmingdale and Southampton
- Position includes selling, marketing, customer service and other non-selling tasks including, but not limited to, administration, production, and training.
- Supervise work to be performed, ensuring jobs are completed per the signed contract and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Contributes to local office marketing efforts by providing ideas, feedback, and consistent oversight
- Responsible for other jobs and duties as assigned by the Local Manager and the Division Manager
- Sales experience required
- Valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Ability to identify plants, diagnose problems and recommend corrective action or proactive management plans
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the tree care industry
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant
- Science, Landscape Management, Environmental Science or a related field is preferred but not required
- NYS Pesticide Applicator License
- ISA Arborist Certification
Highly compensated, full benefits, including company vehicle