Assistant Garden and Garden Maintainer
Start Date: Now Compensation: $20.
- Our company is 40 years old
- We install and maintain beautiful gardens throughout NYC.
- Our work is year ‘round.
- Receiving deliveries
- Watering all plants
- Arranging flowering plants into planters, i.e. florist work
- Assist head designer with planting according to instruction.
- Careful watering practices
- Clean and careful work, comfortable with brooms; hoses and proper watering
- Regular communication with the head office
- Vaccination verification
- Non smoker
- Clean drivers license
- Experience planting and maintaining bedding plants
- Experience maintaining shrubs
- Comfortable on a ladder to install Holiday decorations on a 12’ tree
- Speaks English fluently
- Writes English fluently
- US citizenship
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Experience watering plants of all kinds
- Experience keeping a clean work place
- Organized person
*Please send resume and information as well as professional references
John Chandler, DesignHorticulture@gmail.com
Contact Name: John