Blooming Beds is passionate about gardening! As we continue to grow, we are looking for a landscape professional to assist with servicing our outdoor plant care clients. You will be joining a team of professionals dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our customers. We operate Monday thru Friday and some Saturdays primarily in the spring and fall. There may be occasional work on Sundays.
Job Type: Part-time
- Perform landscape and gardening work including weeding, pruning, fertilization, planting, seeding, preventative weed/insect/fungal control, removal of leaves/debris, installation of bulk and bagged material (e.g. mulch, topsoil, compost, gravel).
- Occasional mowing (we are not a lawn cutting business but may have to do some grass cutting from time to time).
- Assist with vehicle and equipment preparation and maintenance.
- Use hand tools including but not limited to shovels, rakes, hoes, forks, pruning tools, hammers, saws, etc.
- Use application tools such as push spreaders, handheld and backpack sprayers.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs unassisted
- Must be able to be actively on their feet most of the time
- Must be willing to work with and around synthetic and natural pesticides and fertilizers.
- Must be willing to work with and around machines that are powered by gas/diesel, and electricity (corded and cordless)
- Must be able to tolerate continual or prolonged periods of bending, stooping, reaching, kneeling, crouching, crawling, lifting, and digging
- Must be able to perform strenuous, physical work outside year-round in unfavorable weather conditions, different terrains, and with exposure to insects
As an equal employment employer, we consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, political affiliation, military status, age, or any other status protected by law.
- Minimum of a High School diploma with 1+ years of hands-on experience
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail with good troubleshooting skills
- Must be honest, reliable, have a strong work ethic, and have good judgment
- Must be self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Must be able to work well with others
- Must be able to follow directions, show initiative, and complete tasks as instructed
- Must have strong English writing and speaking skills
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must have a valid and clean driving record
- Must have experience driving non-CDL trucks and vans
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
If interested in applying, please send your resume to our Recruiter at LLEE@LEEHILLASSOCIATES.com
Contact Name: Recrioter