(Paid Opportunities) Return to Paid Opportunities
Start Date: Week of March 19 Compensation: $20-25 per hour DOE
Am looking for an assistant to help me, part-time (1-2 days per week) with several garden installation projects and maintenance throughout the spring months. Ideally someone who already has 1-2yrs of gardening experience but, am happy to train anyone who is enthusiastic to learn.
- Need someone responsible, reliable with a good work ethic and a somewhat flexible schedule. A great opportunity for someone looking to gain (further) experience in the field of gardening and add to their weekly income.
- This position has the potential to turn into more regular work as the season progresses.
- When replying, please include your resume (CV) and, ideally, 2-3 work references.
- Assist in all aspects of installing in ground and rooftop/terrace gardens.
- Heavy lifting - please be able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Soil preparation
- Planting of trees, shrubs and flowers
- and more.
- 1-2 years of gardening experience. Knowledge of planting, transplanting, pruning, shearing.
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- Flexible schedule
- Punctual - please arrive to job sites on time and ready to work.