(Paid Opportunities) Return to Paid Opportunities
Blooming Beds is the leading horticultural firm for Country Clubs in Northern New Jersey. We manage all aspects of ornamental horticulture for our clients with a primary focus on maintenance, container gardening, plant installation, and plant health care (PHC). We also install decorative holiday displays and have a small indoor business.
We are hiring full-time and part-time Assistant Gardeners.
Primary daily tasks include weeding/weed control, pruning, trimming, and shaping of herbaceous and woody ornamental plants. There is a small amount of mowing required. The ideal candidate will have experience working outdoors ideally in the green industry in all weather conditions.
- enjoy working outdoors and be prepared to work in inclement weather
- be in good physical condition and able to endure frequent bending, squatting, and repetitive motions
- be able to work on elevated platforms such as step stools, ladders, and scaffolds for extended periods
- have good customer service skills
- be willing to work long hours and weekends during the busy season
- be able to lift and carry 60 pounds repeatedly
- Have a clean driver’s license and background
Experience & Education
- hands-on experience working specifically in garden maintenance is a plus
- Formal training/education a plus
Interested individuals should email their resume to our Recruiter at LLEE@leehillassociates.com
Contact Name: Recruiter