Start Date: 11/28/22 Compensation: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Blondie’s Treehouse Inc. is a nationally recognized horticultural firm based in the New York City area. Specializing in the design, installation and maintenance of Interior Plantscapes, Exterior Landscapes, Floral Artistry and Holiday Décor, Blondie’s has been setting industry standards for over 35 years. As a multi-faceted, dynamic company Blondie’s is known for landscape design and construction, seasonal horticultural styling, rooftop gardens and interior specimen plantings. Always looking for new talent, Blondie’s prides itself on providing the best the industry has to offer.
We are seeking to add a member to our Westchester Accounting Department. This is a dynamic full-time position that requires a high energy, detail oriented, plantsman who works well independently as well as being a reliable part of our team.
- Handling Federal & State Taxes
- Bank Reconciliation & Reporting
- Putting together financial reports
- Recording daily financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Monitor and initiate on-line bank accounts and wire transfers
- Associates degree in Accounting/Finance or related field is strongly preferred, equivalent work experience may be considered.
- Advanced skills in Excel and Word Outlook
- QuickBooks Advanced research and reconciliation abilities
- 3+ years of general bookkeeping and AR/AP experience
- Ability to prioritize in a fast paced, team environment Excel, Word and Outlook creating spreadsheets
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent Record keeping
Contact Name: Emily Wagner