We are looking for an ISA Certified Arborist to work on various NYC Department of Design and Construction projects throughout the five boroughs. Excellent pay, Holiday and vacation pay available. Responsibilities to include:
- Perform tree inventories, tree condition and hazard evaluations.
- Recommend tree and site damage mitigation applications as appropriate.
- Monitor pre-construction pruning.
- Apply for and obtaining forestry permits from NYC Parks and Recreation.
- Monitor all construction activities around NYC owned trees.
- Daily Report writing of activities near trees, including for certain pay items.
Please feel free to call to discuss further.
JP Arbor Consulting LLC
Contact Name: Jeffrey Pilot