Start Date: ASAP Compensation: 20-28$/hour
Looking for a detail-oriented person with plant maintenance experience to be a part of a team in a fast paced, high profile environment .
Attention to detail, pruning, weeding, deadheading, and addressing irrigation issues.
- Able to identify and evaluate plants and pests, recommend treatment options
- Observe and document garden condition and maintenance information
- Plant Maintenance: deadheading, training vines, trimming and pruning shrubs, trees, flowers, and other flora
- Ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules
- Maintain regular communication with supervisor via mobile device
- Prior work experience in the horticulture field
- Proper working papers
- Knowledge of ornamental trees, shrubs, perennials and annuals; growth habit, bloom times, soil requirements and nutrient requirements
- Knowledge on common plant diseases, pests and relevant treatments
- Ability to perform physical activity on a regular basis and lift 50 lbs.
- NYS Driver's license a plus
- Bilingual preferred
- OSHA Certification preferred
- Good communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Pass background check
- 401K Match
- End-of-year bonus
- Paid time off
Contact Name: Zach Shepps