(Paid Opportunities) Return to Paid Opportunities
Compensation: $85,000 - $100,000
POSITION TYPE: This is a full-time, year-round career opportunity in a fast paced, growing and creative environment.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: This is an exciting time to be joining Marders. Our commitments, which include safety, integrity, client first approach and diversity & inclusion are the root of our culture which helps drive the success of our business.
Marders is one of the most multi-faceted businesses on the East End of Long Island. At Marders we don't just plant trees. We design, build and maintain landscapes that fit individuals and that enhance their properties.
Marders offers an excellent compensation plan that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO and wellness benefits.
Analyzes scope, specifications, and other documentation presented to prepare cost and revenue proposals, (considering all cost, labor, materials, and services involved) for proposed projects. Ensures that all work is completed profitably according to the contract and client's satisfaction while maintaining Marders standards.
- Identifying labor, material and time requirements by communicating with Account Manager and analyzing related documents. This includes communication with subcontractors to identify cost.
- Computing costs by analyzing labor, material and time requirements.
- Timely completion of job packages while following Marders procedures
- Tagging material in the yard, identifying buy-ins and coordinating with buying department.
- Secure and assist with scheduling all items for the job once the contract has been signed i.e. - labor, machines, plant material, subcontractors and utility mark outs.
- Daily monitoring and updating contract as the project progress to ensure that all additions and changes are being accurately recorded to ensure job profitability,
- Exceptional math and organizational skills
- 2-3 years of estimating experience
- Good at Problem-Solving
- Ability to read and understand plans/ landscape design drawings
- Excellent People and Management skills
- Experience in Salesforce and ERP systems
- Positive attitude
- Ability to understand/speak Spanish a plus
Contact Name: Christopher Miceli