Compensation: $80,000 - $90.000
Bachelor’s Degree and/ or equivalent relevant experience
- Exceptional Project Management, Organizational, and Problem-Solving skills
- Understand plant material, soil types, irrigation systems, and landscape construction methods
- Ability to read and understand plans/ landscape design drawings
- Excellent People and Management skills Experience in Salesforce and ERP systems Positive attitude and team player
- Problem Solver
- Ability to understand Spanish a plus
- Identifying labor, material, and time requirements by communicating with Account Manager and analyzing related documents. This includes communication with subcontractors to identify cost.
- Computing costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Timely completion of job packages while following Marders procedures
- Tagging material in the yard, identifying buy-ins and coordinating with buying department when needed.
- Secure and assist with scheduling all items for the job once the contract has been signed i.e. - labor, machines, plant material, subcontractors, and utility mark outs.
- Daily monitoring and updating contract as the project progress to ensure that all additions and changes are being accurately recorded to ensure job profitability, including but not limited to buy-
- ins, T & M and inventoried materials.
- Constant communication with Account Manager to ensure that all pertinent information is being communicated to client.
- Assist Account Manager upon request when needed to meet with prospective clients.
- Ability to communicate, manage time, and assess priorities is key for success in this position. This includes communication with the Landscape Account Managers, Drafter, Foremen, and other departments/ team members.
- Communicate, schedule, and assess priorities is key for success in this position. This includes communication with the Landscape Manager, Account Managers, Project Manager, Team Lead, Foreman, and Crews, as well as other departments/ team members
- Work with others to coordinate equipment and material deliveries and ensure efficient use of shared resources.
- Research new technologies & ideas to increase efficiencies in the estimating department
- Total knowledge of company’s labor, material, and machinery rates.
- Mastery of landscape construction process knowledge to achieve a higher quality result for clients
- and greater efficiency for the company.
- Developing accurate proposals for new and existing clients, maintaining or exceeding acceptable gross margins that support the company’s financial goals, this includes but not limited to, labor, subs, equipment, and materials.
- Ability to follow company procedures for daily monitoring and updating project status relating to
- gross profit objectives and timelines.
- Source new subcontractors who can increase profitability margin while keeping in line with
- Marders standards
- Create new ways to achieve company revenue and Gross Profit targets.
Contact Name: Christopher Miceli